Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Extreme Awesomeness of Ranting

And this is a post where I talk endlessly about this blog. So tighten your seat belts, ladies and gentleman, because this is going to be a wild ride. Of boredom, I mean.

The font on a blog means a lot to me. The default font is just... umm, blahh to me, and the font really inspires me to post. I mean, I'm just weird like that. The font we have now is very pleasing, at least to me, I don't know. I can't really fathom that I'm writing a post about fonts, so I'll move on to the background.

For a few weeks, we had a star background, which was sort-of, kind-of supposed to be for Christmas. I can't understand why Blogger doesn't have better holiday backgrounds. Because I seriously love how you can change the look of a blog by the background. I mean, I know, of course, that people read blogs for content, not style, but a good exterior drags you to it, I think. It makes the blog look interesting. And I want Randomness to look interesting.

How do you think we are doing on the design of our blog? What should we change? And sorry that this post was SO boring, I completely understand if you skipped it. : D

No comments:

Post a Comment