Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Who is your favorite celebrity?

So this is where I talk endlessly about celebrities.  Please enjoy, all you awesome Randomers out there! (Hey, if there can be Directioners, there can be Randomers, right? That's what I've decided to call you awesome people.)

Molly and I both like Taylor Swift. Have you heard her new album Red yet? I LOVE it! Some people have criticized her on the way that some of her new songs sound a little more like pop then country, but I actually like it. I mean, she's 22, not a teenager anymore, and she just wants to try out some new things. Molly has been to a Taylor Swift concert (LUCKY GIRL!) and I'm asking for tickets for Christmas.

I also like Owl City (mainly Adam's older songs) My favorite song by him is probably Deer in the Headlights. Did you know that Adam actually wrote a song for the movie Wreck it Ralph? (which molly saw, and I think she really liked it.) I can't wait to see that movie, and hear the song. I already saw a really cool interview with Adam on Disney channel.

I like Selena Gomez, not so much her singing (she's good at it, but better at acting.) I really like her acting better. But it kind of bothers me that she's dating Justin Beiber. Let's just say that I'm not the biggest JB fan ever. Neither is Molly.

And I just LOVE Aubrey Anderson-Emmons, she is so cute! Her dress in the Emmy awards was just... beautiful  and I just love Modern Family! She is such a good actress for such a little girl!

So I hope that you enjoyed this post about my favorite celebrity!

Sincerely,
Awesome Addie


7 comments:

  1. OMG! We like EXACTLY the same celebs except I have no clue who Aubrey Anderson-Emmons is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so cool! Aubrey Anderson-Emmons is this adorable little girl who's in this show called Modern Family. She is just so cute!!

      Delete
    2. Actually, I heard on the radio today that Selena Gomez and JB aren't together anymore.

      Delete
    3. Really? I wonder if it is true, they do seem to get in fights a lot.

      Delete
  2. Like, a lot a lot. I think they're together again now... ugh.

    ReplyDelete