Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Random Tuesday

Hey guys, more random Tuesday! Today is kind of short notice and I need to go soon, but here is a picture of something really cool I saw at Pier One Imports. It's these rocks that are painted different colors and then engraved with words! It would be a great gift for a friend or a family member this year!


Cool, right? so i was thinking about having a series of posts where I post great gift ideas for different types of people (i.e.: second-grade boys (I'm used to them...), people obsessed with nature, ext.) Molly could do some too. Would you guys like that? Please tell me in the comments! I'll also be putting up a poll, so if you have a chance, vote and let your voice be heard! And remember: STAY RANDOM!!!

Happy Random Tuesday,
Awesome Addie

No comments:

Post a Comment