Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Interior Design :)

  Hi guys! You know how me and Addie love interior design? Well, this whole post is gonna be about it. Enjoy!!!!!
This chair is so cool! It looks like it was made from old pipes.
I think it would look good in an industrial loft apartment.
I would love to have this chair!
These chairs are super modern, and are a very bright yellow.
They may be a little too short and modern for a more traditional space,
so I would put it in a modern living room.
Egg chair! Love it! you can never go wrong with one of these!
I especially love bright red egg chairs. I have no idea why, but they are
fun chairs, and could totally see it in a kid's room.
I think these chairs are super cute! I like the orange one alot,
but I think the green one would fit better in my room.
These again would look pretty good in a children's room, or even a tween or teen.
I love, love, love, love love this table! It is so creative. I really love the
color, even though I'm not a huge fan of red. The table legs are so cool! It looks almost
as if the table was suspended in air, and the paint was still dripping off the sides.
I would put this in a contemporary space, and maybe with that industrial looking chair.
Believe it or not, but this table is made completely out of silverware
(and maybe some glue). It's very cool. At first, I thought it was paper or tinfoil,
but duh, how would it hold? Anyway, pretty modern and cool.


Hey guys, Addie here. I just wanted to show you something I thought was cool. It's a built in chair in a library! Very modern looking, and yet it could be super cosy with a pillow or two. Perfect for peeps who love reading like me!



I really like this bed, and especially the colors. First of all, I
think this could be one of those beds that can spin (I said I think. I'm not sure, though)
which is pretty modern. I also love the blue and gold colors
together --- reminds me of a peacock kind of, which I love.



Alright everyone, last picture. This is a cool lamp made from a Chinese food
carry out box (nonflammable, I hope). I really like Chinese food, so this lamp is one of my
favorites. I also like the color lime green. I think it would look good in many rooms too.


I hope you guys all enjoyed my post (and a little bit from Addie)! I'll try to
post more often than I have been doing. Thanks for reading my post,
 and remember, stay random!

 - Molly :3)
 

5 comments: