Monday, November 5, 2012

Can you read it all?


Double post! This looked like fun, so I decided to do it. It took me days, but it was worth it! Bonus points for you if you read it all:

200. My middle name is: Mcnair : (
199. I was born in: 2002
198. I am really: Awesome : )
197. My cellphone company is: I don't have a cellphone : ( I have an iPod touch, though.
196. My eye color is: brown 
195. My shoe size is: 3
194: My ring size is: not sure
193. My height is: 4'6 (I know, I'm really short,)
192. I am allergic to: nothing, but I used to be allergic to nuts
191. My 1st car was: none
190. My 1st job was: uh...lemonade stand?
189. Last book you read: My Side Of the Mountain (for school.)
188. My bed is: a daybed from Craigslist
187. My pet: a dog
186. My best friend: I have a lot of best friends
185. My favorite shampoo is: IDK
184. AIM name: Whattt?
183. Piggy banks are: I broke mine...
182. In my pockets: air
181. On my calendar: my birthday 
180. Marriage is: wonderful 
179. Spongebob can: I am not a Spongebob fan
178. My mom: nice
177. The last three Cd's I bought were: I don't buy CDs, I use my iPod. I did get the Taylor Swift one, though.
176. Last YouTube video watched: The Duck Song lol
175. How many cousins do you have? like 11 : )
174. Do you have any siblings? Yep, a brother and a sister
173. Are your parents divorced? No
172. Are you taller than your mom? No, and not for a long time : )
171. Do you play an instrument? Does recorder count? We learned at school :P
170. What did you do yesterday? Um, stayed home sick... I know, I'm boring.

[ I Believe In ]
169. Love at first sight:
 Yes!
168. Luck: I think
167. Fate: Yes.
166. Yourself: Um... Duh?
165. Aliens: Maybe... 
164. Heaven: Absolutely.
163. Hell: No
162. God: Yes
161. Horoscopes: They actually work for me, so yeah!
160. Soul mates: Of Course! 
159. Ghosts: No
158. Marriage: Yes!
157. War: Not really
156. Orbs: ???
155. Magic: IDK

[ This or That ]
154. Hugs or Kisses:
 Uh, hugs? I like hugs...
153. Drunk or High: SKIP
152. Phone or Online: online
151. Red heads or Black haired: Red
150. Blondes or Brunettes: Gonna have to go with blond, as that's me : )
149. Hot or cold: Cold!!!!
148. Summer or winter: Winter!!!!
147. Autumn or Spring: Fall, it's so pretty with the rainbow leaves!
146. Chocolate or vanilla: vanilla 
145. Night or Day: night, I'm super creative at night
144. Oranges or Apples:  Apples, I eat like six a day.
143. Curly or Straight hair: straight 
142. McDonald's or Burger King: Neither. Ewww! Burger King has the worst fries ever!
141. White Chocolate or Milk Chocolate: milk 
140. Mac or PC: MAC!
139. Flip flops or high heels: high heels
138. Ugly and rich OR cute and poor: Cute and poor, I think.
137. Coke or Pepsi: I don't like soda...
136. Hillary or Obama: Let me pass that one.
135. Buried or cremated: IDK
134. Singing or Dancing: I like singing in the shower, but I'm kind of shy when it comes to singing in front of other people.
133. Coach or Chanel: IDK
132. Kat McPhee or Taylor Hicks: IDK
131. Small town or Big city: big city
130. Wal-Mart or Target: Target.
129. Ben Stiller or Adam Sandler: don't know 
128. life or death: life! Duh!
127. East Coast or West Coast: east coast
126. Your Birthday or Christmas: Christmas! 
125. Chocolate or Flowers: chocolate
124. Disney or Six Flags: Disney is the best!
123. Yankees or Red Sox: Red Sox

[ Here's What I Think About ]
122. War: war is bad

121. George Bush: IDK
120. Marriage:  Amazing 
119. The presidential election: IDK
118. Abortion: Idk
117. MySpace: I do not do myspace
116. Reality TV: I like wipeout....
115. Parents: GOTTA LOVE EM!
114. Back stabbers: Hate 'em!
113. EBay: My parents don't like it : (
 112. Mean People: Don't like
111. Work: IDK
110. My Neighbors: We are super close.
109. Gas Prices: Need to go down/
108. Designer Clothes:  Sometimes like, sometimes don't.
107. College: Awesome!
106. Sports: Soccer! I mean, why did you even ask lol
105. My family: pretty cool
104. The future: i'm bad at predicting things! Ugh!
[ Last time I ]
103. Hugged someone:
 Couple hours ago.
102. Last time you ate: An hour ago?
101. Saw someone I haven't seen in awhile: Umm... in my email?
100 Cried in front of someone: don't know
99. Went to a movie theater:  Friday night! Chasing Mavericks is super sad, btw
98. Took a vacation: NC month ago
97. Swam in a pool: my friend's. It was real cold : )
96. Changed a diaper:  never and I don't want to.
95. Got my nails done: Never! I've done my own!
94. Went to a wedding:  six years ago?
93. Broke a bone:  Never! Lucky me : )
92. Got a piercing: ninth birthday
91. Broke the law: ?????
90. Texted: A month ago. Most of my friends don't text.
[ MISC ]
89. Who makes you laugh the most: My friends.
88. Something I will really miss when I leave home is: my doggie : (
87. The last movie I saw: Chasing Mavericks (as I just said, soooo sad!!)
86. The thing that I'm looking forward to the most: camping
85. The thing I'm not looking forward to:  homework : )
84. People call me: Addie. I HATE being called Addison.
83. The most difficult thing to do is: Telling people no.
82. I have gotten a speeding ticket: Uh, I don't drive.
81. My zodiac sign is: Taurus!
80. The first person i talked to today was: my mom, I think
79. First time you had a crush: Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............
78. The one person who I can't hide things from: my parents
77. Last time someone said something you were thinking: A week ago? Me and my friend do it all the time.
76. Right now I am talking to: no one!
75. What are you going to do when you grow up: An interior designer! I'll remember all you little people... lol.
74. I have/will get a job:idk
73. Tomorrow: Is Tuesday
72. Today: is Monday
71. Next Summer: forever from now : (
70. Next Weekend: tomorrow is my mini weekend!!!!
69. I have these pets: 1 dog
68. The worst sound in the world: fingernails on a blackboard
67. The person that makes me cry the most is: I'm never saying that. 
66. People that make you happy: My family and my friends
65. Last time I cried: Didn't I just answer this? 
64. My friends are: awesome!! I have great friends!
63. My computer is: a mac and another one
62. My School: pretty normal.
61. My Car: I'm ten, people!
60. I lose all respect for people who:  lie to me.
59. The movie I cried at was:  Chasing Mavericks
58. Your hair color is: blond
57. TV shows you watch: Modern family, Gravity Falls, that alien show on ABC on before Modern Family
56. Favorite web site:  my blog :) and randomness (check it out! http://alifeofmyrandomness.blogspot.com/
55. Your dream vacation: Colombia! I wanna see some of my family! 
54. The worst pain I was ever in was:  when I sprained my wrist
53. How do you like your steak cooked:  I don't like steak. Sorry.
52. My room is: disaster zone.
51. My favorite celebrity is: Taylor Swift
50. Where would you like to be: on a beach
49. Do you want children: Yeah, when I'm older
48. Ever been in love: nope!
47. Who's your best friend: I have a lot of close friends. 
46. More guy friends or girl friends:   I mostly have girlfriends.
45. One thing that makes you feel great is: Listening to music, or playing soccer.
44. One person that you wish you could see right now: IDK
43. Do you have a 5 year plan: I'm not sure what that is.
42. Have you made a list of things to do before you die:  a mental one, yes!
40. Last person I got mad at: IDK. I don't get mad that much.
39. I would like to move to: A little bigger house!
38. I wish I was a professional: interior designer
[ My Favorites ]
37. Candy:
 Hershey milk chocolate bars
36. Vehicle: confertables
35. President: Obama
34. State visited: NYC
33. Cellphone provider: Apple.
32. Athlete: Gabby Douglas 
31. Actor: IDK
30. Actress: Emma Watson, or Jennifer Lawrence
29. Singer: Taylor Swift
28. Band: IDK
27. Clothing store: Aeropostale,Hollister,abercrombie, Deliahs
26. Grocery store: I really don't know.
25. TV show: Modern family
24. Movie: The Hunger Games 
23. Website: AGFMB 
22. Animal: Dogs, polar bears.
21. Theme park: Disney 
20. Holiday: CHRISTMAS!!! It is the most important holiday!
19. Sport to watch: Gymnastics. I LOVE the olympics
18. Sport to play: soccer
17. Magazine: AG
16. Book: The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.
15. Day of the week: Friday! 
14. Beach: Hilton Head!
13. Concert attended:  never been to one : (
12. Thing to cook:  cupcakes
11. Food:  Chicken Spatezale soup!
10. Restaurant: Pit-Tanza!
9.Radio station: Hot 99 point five
8. Yankee candle scent: IDK
7. Cologne: NONE.
6. Flower:  primroses. I AM SUCH A HG FREAK!!!
5. Color:   turquoise 
4. Talk show host:  NONE.
3. Comedian: no idea
2. Dog breed: Cocapoos!
1. Are you ready for this survey to be over? Yes!

OMG, that was long! I challenge you to try, Molly! I tag whoever has time to do it! Thanks for reading!




Sincerely,
Awesome Addie

1 comment: